This clock is retired and is no longer available. Please call us for possible alternatives, 1-866-519-6970.
This special floor clock has been dedicated to the memory Mr. Howard Miller. Each year’s edition will be limited in number.Each brass moon phase is beautifully etched with the focuses of Mr. Howard Miller’s life — his church, family, community, and work.
- The elaborate pediment features bookmatched crotch mahogany outlined with a satinwood border.
- At the center of the intricate marquetry inlay of maple and padauk is an inlay of oak from the home of Mr. Miller. Embossed rosettes and three finely turned finials add the finishing touch.
- An elaborate dial features Howard Miller’s signature
- Raised brass Arabic numerals
- Satin spun silver chapter ring
- Ornate cast corner and center ornaments.
- Gracing the front door is another marquetry inlay and a mortised lock which is opened by a specially cast Presidential key dressed with a handmade tassel.
- All of the glass is beveled, much of it by hand.
- The reeded columns feature delicately carved, wood column caps.
- The polished brass lyre pendulum offers a cast center.
- The weight shells are distinguished by subtle diamond cut and polished accent rings (not as shown).
- Each owner will receive a personal letter of authenticity from the Miller family as well as the traditional brass plate engraved with the owner’s name and special date.
- Cable-driven triple chime Kieninger
- Nine tubular bell movement featuring 36 bushings, (24 bronze and 12 jeweled).
- Finished in Windsor Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.